Skip to main content

Office of Special Education OMBUD

Do you have a disability or need help with Special Education?

The office of special education OMBUD can help.

  • We advocate for public school students and their families.
  • We provide comprehensive support for people navigating the special education system in NM.


(505) 841-4565,

New Mexico Developmental Disabilities Council 

Embedded PDF - English
Embedded PDF - Spanish